Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Discoveries on the Internets

I've added a couple bookmarks to my folders lately that I figure might be interesting to share.

For the Duluthians (and anyone that loves Duluth or wants to come!)

Perfect Duluth Day | Duluth MN Blog, Events, News and More
A community web-log of happenings in Duluth. Categories range from Restaurants, Music and Outdoors to Bitching, Creepy Stuff, and Overheard in Duluth.

My Favorite Minnesota
A collection of lists, videos and posts from people of Minnesota. This is really cool and a potentially a fun way to share with friends and strangers alike. I might have to think of some favorites..

1 comment:

  1. I like that you say "the internets"... plural. :)

    The Duluth link might come in handy for planning the guys' trip. Good find.

    ReplyDelete