Monday, April 20, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Ah yes, it's that time of year. Time for mother nature to repeatedly trick me into thinking I am getting return to warmer times.

Last Friday was beyond unbelievable. It was summer. Isaac let me know in the afternoon that he and Rufio were planning on going frolfing. I immediately snatched the offer up and we made our way to the course nearby the mall and LSC. It was truly a beautiful day, and a fantastic time in the sun.

Later, I went over to a friend of Rufio's (and a bunch more of my friend's) place for some lawn games, hot dogs and a couple beers. We played the first teste toss ("ladder golf") of the season, so far I'm 1-1.

Even later I had a bunch of friends (and I mean a bunch, especially later) come over for a bonfire in the back yard. Thanks Adam for the firewood. It was great to see lots and lots of old and new friends. I hope everyone had fun, I know I did ;).

Coming up... Saturday night in Chetek at Liz's cabin/amazing house. B - I still need pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment